Friday, December 31, 2010

Reason #45097545 Why I Won't Be Buying Luv's Diapers (Updated)

I'm sorry, but have y'all* seen this new commercial from Luv's? (I was "lucky" enough to catch it today). I thought that the Charmin bears commercials were offensive, but this one tops 'em all! Am I the only one disgusted by this?

~I just realized that you cannot actually HEAR the commercial on this YouTube video, but if you COULD hear it, you would hear the song "Whoomp, There it is", only it sings "POOP, There it is." Really? Is this necessary?~




*I lived in Texas for over a year, and therefore, by default, I am entitled to use the phrase "y'all" any time I want to, even though I am a "Yankee" through and through.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...