Saturday, January 1, 2011

Changes are Inevitable

And it's happening here as we speak. I'm hoping that 2011 will be the year of change for me, and I'm starting out small, with my blog. I have already changed my title ("Miss Mommy" was really only a temporary title until I came up with something else I liked better). You will notice that I am now "Mommy Doesn't Wrestle". I realized that I was saying this to the boys multiple times a day, so it seemed appropriate. I'm also trying to change the look of my blog. I'm in the transition process, so please let me know what you think or feel free to offer up advice for improvement (for anything, my header, my background, color choices, content, etc.)!

I'm hopeful that this will inspire me to post more regularly. Wish  me luck!


P.S. I want to change my blogspot adress to mommydoesntwrestle.blogspot.com instead of krissysue2. Does anyone know how I do this without blocking people from seeing my blog? (Those who were already subscribed to the old address, I mean).

6 comments:

  1. under Settings, the Publishing tab, you can change the address right there, you prob already know that, but there should be a check box or something that says redirect traffic from the old address to the new address...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I will try that. I did not see the check box before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, just checked it out and there is definitely NO check box to do that. Next?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's no box to check, but it will still work. I changed the address on one of my blogs and people are still directed to it if they are followers

    ReplyDelete
  5. whatever you do... do not "delete" this blog/address. You will soon discover that a spammer had taken it to cash in on your traffic. He/She may even get your old posts restored.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting, Hedge. I'm assuming that you discovered this the hard way? I'm thinking that I'm just going to leave it as it is for now. Although, truth be told, my traffic is PRETTY low, so I doubt any spammers would be interested. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...