Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Festive Flashback II: My, What Big...Eyes? You Have?

Continuing with my "better late than never" theme...

To keep Owen busy (read: out of my hair) one day while I was decorating the house for Christmas, I cut out two gingerbread people for him to decorate. I was hoping that he would do a nice enough job that we could use them as ornaments for the tree. I explained to him that the one with legs was the man and the one with the skirt was the woman. He immediately said, "That can't be a woman. Where are her boobies?" Nice. 

I left him alone for a few minutes, and when I returned, this is what he had made:

You'd be grinning too if your woman had a rack like that.

He then explained to me that the man was him and the woman was his "girlfriend" Lilly. That's one well-developed four-year-old!

3 comments:

  1. My boys are the same way, which is hilarious because all the women in our immediate family are flat chested. I don't know where they get their obsession from. Maybe I should have bottle fed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he's something else.

    My 1 1/2 yr old is obsessed with squeezing (or rubbing) my chest, especially when he is upset. Must be a comfort thing as a result of breastfeeding maybe?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...