Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm FREE!!!!

I am super excited to announce that I have the next two, count 'em-one, TWO, whole days to myself! Two days AND two nights! Now this has not happened in well over a year, so I'm a tad excited about this, as you can probably imagine. How did this miracle happen, you ask? Well, basically I asked forced Daddio to take the boys down to Grandma B.'s house for a visit. This was necessary for two reasons, 1) I need the boys out of the house so I can clean and organize their rooms and 2) I was emotionally, mentally, and physically drained. We were this close to a catastrophic "Mommy-Meltdown", of epic proportions. The biggest known to mankind.

So here are my goals for the next two days (technically one day because I will be working on Friday):


*Get a full night of uninterrupted sleep. (I've heard that it's possible).

*Get out of bed before 8 9 o'clock.

*Clean Ben's room and "rotate" his clothing.

*Clean Owen's closet.

*Call Ancestry.com and chew them out for automatically charging me to renew my subscription without any notification, AGAIN. (This is the second time it's happened, and I've canceled my subscription, so this shouldn't be happening!)

*FINALLY hook up our answering machine. I mean, we've only been living in this house for a year and half. Maybe I won't miss anymore calls to set up a job interview now!

*Catch up on my blog! I've been a complete slacker. But this is mainly due to my state of mind and mood these last couple of weeks.

*Call OBG, (although I will most likely end up emailing instead). This one will probably take top priority.

Wish me luck!
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...