Monday, April 25, 2011

Mini-Vaca!

I am taking a mini-vaca from the blogging world. Not because I really want to, but because I currently have "better" things to do with my time than sitting in front of the computer. Like baking. And cleaning the house. And socializing. And now that Daddio has switched to the evening shift, I am able to substitute teach again. And I have been. So that's how I am spending my time during the day right now, which means no more composing posts during Ben's nap time.

And I've also been on an exercising kick lately, trying to lose some weight and tone things up. And that's how I've been spending my nights, which means no more composing posts after the boys have gone to bed. And I've been going to bed earlier because I have to be up around 5:30 AM, which means no more staying up until midnight to finish composing the post that I started during Ben's nap time.

So..........


Mini-vaca.


Be back soon.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...